A downloadable game for Windows
Knight Eternal is an 8-bit retro RPG that tells the story of Dylan and his journey across the world of Ambrose with the angel Astraea, the young princess Primrose, and her retainer Goliath.
- Graphics and music SFX straight from the era of 8-bit handheld RPGs
- Turn-based jRPG style gameplay:
- A skill tree system used to customize each hero to the player's liking
- A crafting system where gems and monster essence are used to create powerful relics
- Gain spells and techniques via equipment and spell orbs found around the world
- Rare and powerful Z-creatures hidden around the world that drop rare equipment
- Three difficulty modes for casual and experienced players
Knight Eternal is a stand-alone game as well as the final installment of the Knights of Ambrose Saga.
The world of Ambrose is no stranger to calamity. After the rule of a tyrannical dragon, the machinations of a mad wizard, and a great flood that submerged entire continents, the citizens of Ambrose are long overdue for peace.
A decade has passed since the great flood. Dylan and his father Uno are sent on a mission to investigate Zamaste, a kingdom that was banished to the depths of the ocean centuries ago. During their trip across the sea, a mysterious woman falls from the sky and crash-lands on Dylan's ship.
With no memories or knowledge of her purpose whatsoever, the young woman is just as confused as Dylan is. Dylan gives the angel a name, Astraea, and agrees to help her recover her memories.
After Dylan and Astraea are sent to rescue Primrose, the princess of Zamaste, the queen has an unusual request. Dylan must bring his new companions, Primrose and her retainer Goliath, to see the world while also working to discover Astraea's true identity.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.