Absinthia news + Kickstarter Info
Hello again! I have a few new things to share! First, Absinthia's getting new cover art that better conveys the story's theme. Here's the rough sketch:
And some screenshots!
And character cards!
I'm sharing a new character card for every 100 followers on Twitter. Two more cards to go!
I've updated the funding goal to $22,000. I'm still working on accruing pre-launch campaign followers and securing a publishing deal for the Nintendo Switch, so for now I'm going to delay the campaign until late May-early June.
You can click here to follow the pre-launch page and be notified when it goes live. My goal is to have at least 200 followers before launching the campaign.
When I have an official launch date, I'll post another update with a preview of the Kickstarter page to my campaign backers. For now, I'll go over the rewards real quick as I've added a few since the last update. New additions are in bold:
- Digital copies of Absinthia
- Desktop Wallpapers and digital OST
- Digital copies of Knight Bewitched and Celestial Hearts
- Early Access (at least 1 month in advance)
- Special Discord server role*
- Leave an in-game message on a poster, grave, or book
- Design a Legendary Weapon
- Design an NPC (looks, name and dialogue)
- Design a monster
- Design a boss
- Design a quest + NPC
- Design a dungeon + NPC, quest, boss & boss loot
*We'll be launching an official Team Bewitched Discord server soon! It should be available by the next update.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask here or DM me on Twitter.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.